- Dairy Management- Calf Care, Precision Feed Management, Cow Comfort, Discussion Groups, Upgrading Dairy Employee Skills, Hoof Health & Lameness, Quality Milk Production & Bilingual Labor Management Facilitation.
- Farm Business- Dairy Farm Business Summary (DFBS) Program, Economic Analysis, Farm Financial Management, Education and Business Transition to a New Generation.
- Field Crops- Grain and Forage Production & Storage, Integrated Pest Management, Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management, Corn, Soybean & Wheat Congresses and On-Farm Applied Research.
- Small Farms & Livestock- Pasture Walks, Livestock Educational Programs, Grazing Management & Plan Development and Beginning Farmer Education.
- Precision Ag - Advanced Agricultural Engineering Technologies, Power and Machinery, Management and Adoption, Philosophy and Creating of Management Zones, Decision-Making Tools and Variable Rate Applications, Data Management and On-Farm Applied Research.
• Telephone/email consultations with an area specialist.
• Educational meetings and conferences - reduced registration fees for Congresses.
• Direct mailings for special events or important information for your farm.
• In-field educational opportunities - specialists visit your farm to share information or problem-solve, upon request.
• Conduct/coordinate on-farm research trials in the region
Enrollment Information (PDF; 229KB)
Enrollment Form - Online
Webinar-Challenges and Opportunities of Managing Transition Cows on AMS
June 1, 2023
Please join MSU Extension and Cornell Cooperative Extension Regional Teams for our talk with Pete Maslyn of Hemdale Dairy and Todd Ward of Direct Dairy Nutrition Services on managing transition cows on automated milking systems (AMS).
2023 Dairy Nutrition & Management Shortcourse
June 5 - June 9, 2023
This course is designed primarily for early career nutritionists and allied industry professionals seeking a more comprehensive foundation in the principles of dairy cattle nutrition and their application within dairy herd management.
Agritourism Workshops Monthly! - Agritourism Pricing Workshop
June 20, 2023
Are you thinking of starting an agritourism business or are you currently operating one?
Join our monthly lunch-hour, workshop virtual series and learn how to grow your agritourism business!
Each session will focus on specific topic to help aspiring agritourism entrepreneurs grow their knowledge and profit through this exciting on-farm business.
Cost: Free to attend, but registration required!